sexta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2017

STYLEWE | MUST HAVE


Hello guys! And that's how it ended another year, I hope they have started well this year and are keen to work and embrace new adventures this year. I really hope it will be a good year. And with this year goes another collaboration with the online store stylewe. And so, with this cold and back to work decided to choose the Must Have for this time. If like me, like things comfortable and practical, but still be stylish. That's why I chose these four pieces from STYLEWE, which I think almost everyone likes and goes with several styles. I especially love the coat because I think it's a classic and I think everyone should have one of this kind, do not you think? Just fashion nowAlso visit the STYLEWE blog, which have several posts that may interest you, such as the side effects of chia seeds.
Hope you like it!






Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...