sexta-feira, 17 de fevereiro de 2017

ZAFUL | SWIMSUIT WISHLIST


Hello guys! And we're at the end of another week, who thinks the year is going by so fast? One more week and we are already in March !!! And where I live, there's been some incredible sunshine. It's almost enough to think about summer. And it's about the summer that we are going to talk about today, in partnership with Zaful I chose four of my favorite bikinis for this summer. Zaful has a vast collection of bikinis, all sizes and shapes. The first and second bikinis are in a more tropical pattern and are womens high waisted swimsuits, they are a good choice for those who have a fuller belly and who can still look very stylish. The second bikini I chose for being more sporty and ideal for those who like to do more exercise on the beach and it is a high neck swimsuits. Finally my favorite, I love the bra that looks like shells. This is even perfect for the beach and is a strapless swimsuit. What's your favorite? I hope you enjoy it and visit Zaful! Take a look here too women bikini.













14 comentários:

  1. Hope you share more gorgeous photos like these with us! :D <3 You will like to see more fun from here.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Acho que a Zaful, tem os bikinis mais giros de sempre :)
    Gostei muito de conhecer o teu blog. segui :)
    Vou sortear um cartão de oferta para loja mais pedida por vocês, passa lá, e diz qual a tua loja favorita :)

    http://doubletrouble-blog.blogspot.pt

    Beijinhos *

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Este comentário foi removido pelo autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Pharrell Nmd Hu China So I had to buy them and there was my first pair of NMDs!
    https://www.popkicksneakers.com/pharrell-x-nmd-hu-trail-green-youth-replica.html

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fortunately to read this article, I haven't traveled for a long time.

    I also bought a swimsuit(sexy swimsuits for women) last week. The quality is very good and the price is right. I am looking forward to traveling~

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...