Hello my beautiful people! The cold is starting to notice, but nothing that a hot drink and a fluffy sweater can't solve. As some of you know, I grew up on a cold and snowy country. When this time comes the homesicknesses are many. Love those white landscapes interspersed with wood and the green of the pines. There are many couples who start to enjoy these beautiful landscapes and the magic of this epoch to make their dream wedding. But there is plenty to do, to have more ideas and choose your dream dress can see here Wedding Dresses online, DresseStylist is the ideal place.
Here are some tips and ideas to help you get the most beautiful wedding this winter:
- A truly magical winter wonderland wedding ceremony.
- A cozy ceremony in front of a gorgeous stone fireplace.
- Have your ring bearer carry a soft floral pillow as light as snow down the aisle.
- Adorn your chairs with holiday-inspired covers.
- A horse-drawn sleigh is a wonderfully romantic method of transportation for your wedding day.
- A lightly-colored fur jacket keeps you looking bridal during outdoor photos.
- Go bold with your makeup; red lips are ultra-romantic for winter weddings.
- Take advantage of your town's holiday décor.
- Turn your ring into the prettiest ornament on the tree.
- Is your venue decorated for the holidays? Snag a photo in front of a Christmas tree.
- Snow-covered branches, a snow-filled vase, and snow-white flowers perfectly reflect the time of year.
- Hanging orchids resemble falling snowflakes.
- A romantic cascading bouquet.
- Inspired by wrapped gifts, this cake is perfect for a wedding during the holiday season.
- A silver and white cake accented with snowflakes.